Successful first NIGHT redemption not reflected in backend. Subsequent redemption returns HTTP 500

I’m experiencing what appears to be a mismatch between the on-chain NIGHT redemption state and the state maintained by the redemption backend.

My first NIGHT thaw was successfully redeemed on-chain. The tokens were received in the registered destination wallet and I was later able to transfer them normally.

However, the Midnight Redemption Portal currently shows:

Redeemed so far: 0 NIGHT

The /schedule endpoint also appears not to recognize the successful first redemption. It reports zero claimed allocations, the earlier thaw as skipped, and no transaction ID for the previous redemption.

As a result, the currently displayed redeemable amount appears to include the NIGHT that was already successfully redeemed on-chain.

When I try to redeem the currently available thaw(s), the transaction cannot be built. The request to:

POST /thaws/{destination_address}/transactions/build

consistently returns:

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

with:

{"body":null,"message":"Internal Server Error"}

This does not appear to be caused by insufficient ADA. I originally experienced the same problem using Yoroi. There’re more than 20 ADA available. The problem persists with another wallet interface and sufficient available ADA.

The on-chain transaction history clearly shows that the first thaw was successfully redeemed, while the current Redemption Portal/backend reports that nothing has been redeemed.

Has anyone else experienced this specific state mismatch?

More importantly, could someone from the Midnight team confirm whether the redemption backend can be reconciled with the successful on-chain redemption?

I have already contacted support twice but have not yet received a response.